· As an electronic product, the power adapter can cause various degrees of corrosion or oxidation of its internal electronic components if it is accidentally flooded or exposed to moisture in a long time when not in use.
· The mobile phone power adapter is actually a fragile electronic component, and the internal components cannot withstand the beating. In particular, prevent falling from a height during use and do not throw, knock or shake the charger. Rough handling of the charger will destroy the internal circuit board and cause a malfunction.
· Do not place the charger in an area where the temperature is too high. The high temperature will shorten the life of the electronic device, destroy the charger, and deform or melt some plastic parts. Also, do not store the charger in a cold place. When the charger is working in a cold environment, when the internal temperature rises, moisture will form in the charger and the board will be destroyed.
· You need to clean the charging interface of the power adapter regularly. When cleaning, use a damp cloth, or preferably a good quality antistatic cloth. Remember not to use a dry cloth.
· Do not use harsh chemicals, detergents or strong detergents when cleaning the power adapter. If there is some dirty on the appearance of the charger, we can scrub it with cotton with a small amount of anhydrous alcohol.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.